Entries for the 2023 awards have now closed
The British Wills and Probate Awards is six years old!
‘BWAP’ is established and well-respected, and the ceremony is highly regarded within in the legal calendar.
“No need to place all your eggs in one basket”
You can enter up to three categories. Each registration has the choice of entering one, two or three categories in areas you have expertise and deserve to be recognised publicly.
Both regulated and non-regulated companies can apply
‘BWAP’ takes entries from both regulated and non-regulated companies, allowing you to compete on a level playing field.
Registration is quick, easy, and online
The simple registration form will take less than two minutes to complete. You then have until Friday 14th July to write and submit your winning entries.
Winning an award is a powerful indication of trustworthiness to prospective customers
Shortlisted and winning firms will be provided with bespoke graphics to use on your website and social channels as you wish. Through the Today’s Wills & Probate news publication and across our social channels, we will share and promote your success.
Winning an award is a strong aid to recruitment of the best people within the wills and probate profession
Being recognised also provides a morale boost to existing staff, which contributes towards staff retention.
The entry can be written by yourself, your team, or an external supplier
You don’t have to rely on being nominated by an external person – you can choose to enter yourself or your business.
via the bespoke judging platform, you can write an award entry which documents all the good work and development you as a business have achieved over the last 12 months.
Independent Judging Panel
The diverse judging panel is independent of Today’s Wills and Probate, so you can be secure in the knowledge that it is a fair process and all information shared is treated in confidence.
The British Wills and Probate Awards is a hybrid event
This means it is even more accessible to all of those who wish to join the celebrations either in person or virtually.
Celebrate and network
The in-person gala dinner provides you with the opportunity to network with others within your industry and allows you to bring employees and customers to enjoy and celebrate your success amongst your peers.
- The deadline to enter the awards is the Friday 7th July 2023.
The early-bird rate to enter the awards is £129.00+VAT. This rate is available until Friday 12th May 2023. This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
The standard rate to enter the awards is £169.00+VAT. This is rate will be applied from Saturday 13th May 2023, until entries close on Friday 7th July 2023. This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
- Finalised submissions must be completed on the Judgify portal by midnight on Friday 14th July. This gives you one additional week after entries close to perfect your written submission.
- Full details on how to use the judgify platform will be confirmed by a member of the year.
- Before you enter, please carefully read the criteria for each category to ensure that you/your organisation are eligible to enter. There are restrictions on the size, location of type of organisation in some categories.
- To enter, please complete the form below and download the relevant award submission pack from the British Wills & Probate website.
- Once we receive firms’ award entry, an invoice will be generated by our accounts department, on behalf of Solve Legal Ltd t/a Today’s Media, payable within 14 days. Confirmation and your invoice will be sent within 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that invoices will be raised at the point of entry and must be paid regardless of whether submissions are completed and received.
- Submissions will not be considered for judging until the entry fee has been paid in full.
- The British Wills & Probate Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category if an insufficient number of entries are received. In this circumstance, applicants to this category will be contacted to advise of this change.
- In the event that the in-person ceremony is unable to go ahead (COVID-19 outbreak / national lockdown) this event will delivered online.
- No refunds will be given for award entry.
- Shortlisted firms / legal suppliers / award applicants will be contacted from w/c 21st August 2023 and will be announced on Today’s Wills & Probate.
- Subscribe to Today’s Wills & Probate to receive all awards updates.