How to Enter
Before completing the registration form below, please ensure that you have:
- Carefully read each category criteria to ensure that you can complete a suitable entry.
- Carefully read the terms & conditions.
- If you have any queries please contact [email protected]
- The deadline to enter the awards is the Friday 22nd July 2022.
The early-bird rate to enter the awards is £129.00+VAT. This rate is available until Friday 24th June 2022. This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
The standard rate to enter the awards is £169.00+VAT. This is rate will be applied from Saturday 25th June 2022, until entries close on Friday 22nd July 2022. This enables you to enter up to three categories. You do not need to submit your entry immediately.
- Finalised submissions must be completed on the Judgify by midnight on Friday 29th July 2022.
- Through the Judgify portal, you will setup a unique login which will allow you to review and amend your submissions until the submission deadline on Friday 29th July 2022.
- To enter, please complete the form below and download the relevant award submission pack from the British Wills & Probate website.
- Once we receive firms’ award entry, an invoice will be generated by our accounts department, on behalf of Solve Legal Ltd t/a Today’s Media, payable within 14 days. Confirmation and your invoice will be sent within 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that invoices will be raised at the point of entry and must be paid regardless of whether submissions are completed and received.
- Submissions will not be considered for judging until the entry fee has been paid in full.
- The British Wills & Probate Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category if an insufficient number of entries are received. In this circumstance, applicants to this category will be contacted to advise of this change.
- In the event that the in-person ceremony is unable to go ahead (COVID-19 outbreak / national lockdown) this event will delivered online.
- No refunds will be given for award entry.
- Shortlisted firms / legal suppliers / award applicants will be contacted from 5th September 2022 and will be announced on Today’s Wills & Probate.
- Subscribe to Today’s Wills & Probate to receive all awards updates.