Today's Wills and Probate Industry ChampionSponsored by Arken.legal
Following the success of the Today’s Wills and Probate Industry Champion Award in 2021, which saw Michael Culver crowned YOUR champion, we are delighted to launch this year’s search for your unsung hero.
We invite nominations from the sector, in an effort to recognise those who have made a significant contribution to the life and times of the sector.
Unlike our other award categories, which are decided by a panel of judges, this prestigious award welcomes industry professionals to nominate and vote for the person they feel should be honoured for going over and above in their sector.
Who in your opinion has;
- made an exceptional and inspiring contribution to the industry over the last 12 months
- produced something extraordinary that supports the industry
- continually put their clients’ interests at the forefront of what they do
- overcome challenges with minimal disruption to the outcome of their work
- championed the wills and probate industry through their work and conduct
We are thrilled to be sponsoring the industry Champion Award, celebrating those who have made an exceptional contribution to our industry. Every industry needs those individuals who are prepared to drive change, push the boundaries, and go the extra mile for the sector. We are proud to be recognising these inspiring qualities which really resonate and align with all that Arken stands for. We are honoured to once again be sponsoring such an important award, voted for by the industry. We look forward to meeting the finalists and crowing the winner!
It’s wonderful to see the return of the successful Industry Champion Award, at this year’s British Wills and Probate Awards. An award nominated and voted for entirely by you, the wills and probate sector. There are so many professionals that deserve to be recognised, but who in your eyes has gone above and beyond to champion this industry? We look forward to celebrating the achievements of unsung heroes later this year.
- Nominations open – Friday 29th July (complete the short form below)
- Nominations close – Friday 2nd September
- Shortlist announced & public vote opens – Friday 9th September
- Public vote closes – Friday 23rd September
- Winner announced – Thursday 20th October
- You cannot nominate yourself
- We are unable to accept nominations from within your own organisation
Nominate your Industry Champion Now