Winners revealed at the British Wills and Probate Awards!
18th October 2018
The very best private client lawyers and advisers gathered to celebrate best practice with a glittering awards ceremony held at the Ardencote Hotel near Warwick.
Hosted by sponsors Arken.Legal, guests were entertained by former Royal Correspondent Jennie Bond who kept proceedings moving and shared some of her own experiences of how important it can be to get the right advice from the right lawyer at the right time in dealing with family situations.
Marketing agency Solve Legal Marketing, who specialise in supporting the legal services sector, organised the event. Solve Managing Director Karen Babington said:
“For the last four years we’ve been writing about the great private client work carried out in our specialist publication Today’s Wills and Probate. We felt it was about time that someone recognised the innovation taking place in this complex area of the law and provided a showcase for the very high quality of expertise and professionalism of advisers. “We’ve been staggered by the huge support for this very first British Wills and Probate Awards and in particular by the quality and volume of submissions. We know how hard the judges found it to select just one winner in each of the categories.
All of those taking away a trophy, as well as all those shortlisted, should be very proud of their achievements and they thoroughly reserve this recognition for all their hard work.”
The winners are:
- Best use of Marketing and Social Media – Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Best use of Technology – Red Apple Digital Solutions
- Innovation of the Year – Red Apple Digital Solutions
- Probate Provider of the Year – Co-op Legal Services
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (National) – Irwin Mitchell Private Wealth
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (North) – Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (Midlands) – Silks Solicitors Limited
- Solicitor Firm of the Year (South) – Morrisons Solicitors
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (National) – Co-op Legal Services
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (Midlands, North & Wales) – Heritage Will Writers
- Will Writing Firm of the Year (South) – Redwood Family Wealth & Estate Planners
- Young Practitioner of the Year – Jasmine Lambert, Redwood Family Wealth & Estate Planners
Dave Newick, MD of headline sponsors Arken said:
“We are delighted to be the main sponsor for these awards. It’s a great opportunity to celebrate the great work done on a daily basis in firms dealing with often complex and sensitive issues which are both technically challenging and also require the ability to empathise with clients and to provide the very best customer service. In our work providing document management systems for law firms and legal services businesses we often come across truly innovative practice and it’s fantastic that some of that best practice and market leading thinking can be recognised today.”